How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to PC
First of all, you need make sure that your PC has Bluetooth built in bedore you konw How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to PC, or you may need a USB Bluetooth adapter.
1. Turn on your bluetooth headphoens or hedsets next to the computer according to the working distance, which is usually between 5 and 15 meters.
2. When the power light is on, it usually means that he can start working to enter pairing mode.
3. Next you can press the Windows key on the computer.
4. Click Settings
5. Click Devices
6. Click Bluetooth & other devices.
7. Click on the slider under Bluetooth to turn the bluetooth on.
8. Click Add Bluetooth or other device, and select Bluetooth on popup window.
9. wait for the computer to search for your Bluetooth device, when your device appears, click on the device to connect.
It doesn’t work or there is no voice in the headphones? try this article about Bluetooth Headphones Connected But No Sound .